lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

skype



One day I received an email from a teacher in Boston, Lorraine, who wanted to chat with other schools over skype. I remember asking her what it was and what was needed to be able to speak or as it is said nowadays to "skype". She answered "just a microphone". We tested it and it worked!!!
I spread the word in my school and we installed it. They also bought many headsets so that children could speak to their friends abroad.From that moment onwards, we were able to speak to many people, not only to Lorraine and Bill but to some other classrooms all over the world.

What I like about it:

-Easy to download, just go to skype and click " download", then you have to create your account, and that's all!!
- You can speak to many people at the same time ( without video) or to one person ( with video)
-you can share your screen.
-Many people use it so it is very easy to communicate with it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario